Why did he get back in touch?

Questions for the men - dated a really nice guy for 3 months he treated me like a princess I was horrible to him and put up barriers - eventually he had enough and we split.

3 months later he phones (its late on a sat night and he's been drinking but it wasn't a booty call) he chatted about how horrible the breakup was and asked why I treated him so badly (thought maybe he wanted closure told him I regretted how badly I treated him and that I was sorry). He asked if we could meet up to talk and could he call me the next day. I said when your sober and he said are you saying I'm only phoning because I've had a drink - I said maybe.

After he hung up he sent some texts saying we never split cos he didn't like me far from it and that we should meet up, talk and hopefully put this all behind us (I thought he maybe wanted to give it another go).

No phone call came I waited over a week and said I was glad we had cleared the air - got a reply straight away which was short saying he was too but couldn't talk as he was at work and wasn't allowed his phone. I left it.

Over a week later and still nothing.

Whats going on?

Has he gone back to being anger with me once the drink wore off?
Why did he get back in touch?
1
1