Why does he still think I'm mad at him when I'm really not?

My boyfriend still thinks I'm mad at him because he didn't respond back to my text the previous night. And when I didn't text him during the day like I usually do he texted me later on that night and asked "ur talking to me?" even though it's confusing I still find it kind of cute what do you guys think?

02

What Guys Said 2

• It's just because guys really need closure for fights and arguements. He will assume you're mad until you tell him you're not. Even then, he'll still tip-toe around you for a bit just to make sure you're not really mad at him anymore. It's a guy thing...

• Thanks a lot! :) but also after texting for a little while he just out of nowhere said he wants me.... ??

• Well, the best thing to do is just tell him how you feel and make sure that you're moving at a pace that you're comfortable with. If he really wants you, he'll wait! Good luck!

• Plus, he could just be very sexual that day and guys don't usually mix a girl's anger with their desires. If guys are back to normal, he might feel like everything is okay now and he is comfortable to say that he wants you and is in a sexual mood

What Girls Said 0