How to forget Him After 2 years together?

hi. i have been in a relationship for 2 whole years and now i want to give up. this is due to at the beginning of my relationship everything was smooth and perfect my boyfriend had an ex and for me it was my first relationship. there were ups and downs but we were together after one year began to loss its spark. sudden changes in his behave no longer he cared if i was there or not less texts ans phones calls slowly he began to ignore me and said he is confused in having me around i became needy and begged for attention and love untill today i gave him time and space but he still didn't role up to my expectations. he is been talking to new girls and moving on with his life. i ask him tp clear me up either he wants to keep me or let me go but he has so clear answer. he is not letting me go but also not putting up any effort in me. he has went to abroad to study its been few weeks. i have stop begging for attention but still no use. no change in his behavior when i say i want to move on he is not letting me go or keeping me as i deserve. pleases guys help me out with the best advice
1 y
should i test him one last time by cutting contact?
1 y
How can i be assured he has no longer feeling for me before i leave 😞?
4
1