A Week Into Breakup, Should I Reach Out To My Ex And Ask Him To Meet Up To Talk?

Its been a little more than a week since our break up, he broke up with me. I feel like we couldve talked it out. The breakup had a lot of mixed signals because after we broke up, we were still hugging, kissing, he took me out to dinner and we even had sex that same night. Throughout the week we've been broken up, he has texted me a few times, i would reply with short and simple replies and he would disappear after I reply. I want to reach out to him to talk with him to see whats going on and why even though we broke up, he still did all those things. But also I want to back off and give him time to think. How long should I wait before I reach out to him? Is two weeks enough?
1 y
If this helps we've been together for 3 years.
57
20