If you've broken up recently, have you decided to give up yet?

Have you considered calling it quits altogether yet, or do you still hope to find "love"?

Are you still hoping that you'll have be married and be "happy" with someone eventually?

If not, then have you considered to remain single indefinitely from here on out?

I mean just considering it, even for once, call it quits altogether on future relationships.

I mean, supposedly that if your most recent breakup was an absolutely awful fucking heartbreaking experience that is, would you then at least not consider it. I mean do you still want to try and risk it all over again getting your heart broken, cheated on, lied to, abused, or whatever, etc?

Or would you accept the possibility and be open to remaining single indefinitely at this point? I mean can it really be any worse? If you decide to call it quits altogether you can become free, live free, do your own thing, your own way, and not have to give a fuck about what anybody else feel, think, says, etc. about you. You wouldn't have to answer to somebody else. Look on the bright side of it, it's a whole new journey that awaits you! You know what they say? The grass is greener on the other side.
Definitely, I'm done and thrown in the towel. Not gonna look for anybody anymore. Gonna remain single indefinitely from here on out.
Nope, I still want to keep taking risks, no matter how much it hurts me, or even if it kills me.
Undecide/Unsure, have yet to make up my mind in regards to this matter. Maybe I will eventually, or maybe I won't.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
Bump this
1 y
Bump this.
1
5