Why say this to someone you don't want?

Hi all

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 4 months ago, I still really wanted to be with him but he didn't show any signs of wanting to get back together, although he said he "still wanted to be with me" and he "still loved me" He was upset when I said I didn't want to speak anymore, I felt I couldn't move on if we still spoke. I started seeing a new guy recently, and my ex boyfriend found out. He text me saying "I know you are seeing other guys so there is nothing I can do but you never know what will happen" I said what do you mean? He said "Things change, you don't know what will happen in the future. You could break up with him and then we get back together"

Why would you say that to someone you don't want to be with?

01

What Guys Said 1

• He does want to be with you. He is just jealous that you are with this other guy.

• I gave him the opportunity to get back together with me and he said he didn't know what he wanted. So I didn't wait around.

• If you not been able to wait then why bother now?. This is a disrespect to the new guy if you are still comunicating with your ex. on some level.

What Girls Said 0