What does it mean when a guy breaks up with you then contacts me 2 months later out of the blue?

I was seeing this guy for 3 months, we were getting along and it seemed to be going good. Then he sends me a text saying he is going to get back together with his ex, and he hopes I find what I am looking for. So we have had zero contact with each other and that have been 3 months ago. Yesterday out of nowhere he sends me an email asking how I am doing and did I like my new job, and how are my kids? What is up with this?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he broke up with the ex

• It sounds like things aren't going well with his ex which is why she was an EX in the first place. Now he is testing the waters to see what is going on with you and if you'll take him back. I wouldn't do it if I were you. He obviously didn't think much of dumping you in a heart beat so he isn't worth your time. Put him on your do not answer list lol.