I found out that my best friend had been helping my ex cheat on me, what should I do?

So i was in a relationship for a year with this guy but he was very emotionally abusive and made me feel like shit so i finally decided to leave him and this happened only 2 weeks ago. Today i found out from some conversations that my best friend had been helping him to get together with this "fuckgirl" and was still how can you say it rooting for them? i have had her as a best friend for 4 year but after she did that I don't know how to react. I am very disappointed and i feel so stupid for trusting people but honestly what should i do?
1 y
for all of you who misunderstood my question, i wanted to know what to do with "my best friend" not my ex bc thats dead and gone
11
1