Should I tell this girl her boyfriend cheated on her?

a while ago I spelled with an ex boyfriend of mine. I didn't KNOW he was in a relationship with another girl but found out soon enough they've been together for a few months before we slept together. It's been a few weeks and I'm not p*ssed at him... I'm just worried about her. If he keeps sleeping around she might end up getting something. or worse he might knock her up and continue to sleep around! she's only 18. I've never met her but she's on Facebook... should I tell her?

I'm also a little freaked because he's a hacker and if he gets p*ssed at me I don't want my computer messed up.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your place to tell her. If the girl isn't a family member or a close friend, telling a girl that her boyfriend cheated means getting involved in a whole mess of drama that you don't want to be part of. You've never even met this girl. With things like this, the truth, or at least signs of the truth, will come out eventually on their own. Then it will be on her to see them and do something about it. So often, people are blind to the truth because they don't want to see it.

One time when I was a senior in high school, I went to a college party, and saw a girl I knew's college boyfriend cheating on her. I didn't know her that well and she wasn't that close of a friend, but I decided to tell her anyway. It completely blew up in my face. The guy pretty much threatened my life for months afterward and the girl never even broke up with him. They worked things out and she quit talking to me altogether. From then on I decided that unless it's my best friend, it's none of my business and I'm not getting involved in other people's relationships.

Like the girl I knew, she was aware this guy was cheating on her. That's why she didn't accuse me of lying when I told her. She saw the signs, but chose to ignore them. Don't get involved, let them work it out.

What Guys Said 2

• Telling her seems the best thing to do be your ex and even the girl in question might read a wrong meaning to it. I advise you just let it be. Sooner or later he would be found out.

• Maybe stop seeing him, or break them up if you want to hook up with him.

• Okay I only slept with him once. I don't sleep with guys who have girlfriends knowingly. been cheated on, I would never purposefully do that. I would also never break a couple up. that's so very wrong. I've had that done to me too. It left me alone with two kids cause of some little homewrecker. that's not me.

I'm just concerned about her health and such. if he's gonna be a slut he could end up getting something and giving it to her.

What Girls Said 1

• usually if the girl isn't your family member it's better not... she'll eventually find out on her own. if you try to warn her even if with the best intentions you might seem like a creep.