My ex- boyfriend wants to get back together.

My x-boyfriend cheated on me and now he wants to get back together what should I do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well I like this guy his name is Donovan my whole family visited his house and we got to know each other and we flirted and flirted for the first couple days then when I texted him a couple days later his sig was "I <3 Mara" and I asked him if he thought I waas pretty he said kinda. So I also told him that I loved him and I always will but now I can't seem to get him off my mind and he won't talk to me. please help.

166

Most Helpful Guy

• do not even bother talking to him.

you broke up once and for a GOOD reason

i bet you think things will be diffrent.

but they won't...

the only time I would ever get back with an "X"

is if there was some mutual reason like she moved far away,

then she moved back after a two or three years.

After that no.

if it done it's done.

so don't fall for him again only to trip again, because he won't catch you.

• Wow thanks that means a lot to me and it shows that you have a sweet heart and girl would be lucky to go out with you

• I here that all the time...

and I'm still single ?_?

hearing stuff like that really confuses me...

but you are welcome.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't. Simple as that. If he ever truly cared about you, he wouldn't have even considered it for a second.

• Don't do it.

1) He was selfish for doing it

2) he didn't even consider your feelings

3) Are you really going to trust him after that?

4) Are you going to make him feel like sh*t every time he goes out and doesn't answer you call?

5) Are you going to really forgive and forget?

6) Is he really worth it?

7) I believe if you cheat you never really care about you in the first place. you're better off.

Most girls are torn if they really care about them and really want to believe their sh*t about how they'll never do it again and hey maybe they won't. but most guys don't mean it and most just want to have a good time.

You're not a 100 years old. find someone who is worth it.

• Depends on the situation. I mean if he cheated on you and you forgave him, and then you two broke up for a different reason, and now he wants you back, y'know, that's pretty good. Try it, at least. But if he left you for this girl, or something like that, then f*** nawhhh. Second bests, eyyyy?

• I don't know, it sounds like he didn't like you that much anyway, and you creeped him out a little with your loving. Just carry on, in life.

• Tell him to f*** off. If you get back with him you're an idiot.

• He only wants to f*** you. Obviously doesn't care for your feelings. If you get back with him don't mistakenly think he wants anything besides sex.

What Girls Said 16

• Drop him like a fuggin rock hun, once a cheater-always a cheater. You need to make room for someone that is gonna treat you with respect and that you can trust! They might say they have changed, but trust me...save yourself the heartache and disappointment.

• do what makes you happy,if you can trust him and moved on from him cheating...and don't throw it in his face, go ahead,but there exs for a reason.thats what iv learned!

• NO! Don't ever go back to someone like that, you deserve so much better. don't do it!

• no no no no no no no he will prob just do it again and hurt you again if you get back with him you will prob just worry that he will do it again and you might think about what he did to.

• dont do it, if he didn't have a problem cheatng on you once, then he won't think twice about doing it again. move on, you deserve better.

• dont get back together with him because if you do he'll feel the need to keep doing it cause he knows that whenever he does it that you'd probly end up taking him back, and if he truly had feelings for you he wouldn't have done it in the first place, cus that's not how love works.

• ugh from my expericence once a cheater always a cheater say no save your self from some hurt. there are way more fish in the sea..

• Do not go back to him. If he cheated once, there are no reasons that he will not do it again if you forgive him now.

• Tell him he should have said no to whatever girl he cheated on you with, & find someone else.

• Once a cheater...(there-is-a-good-chance) alwaays a cheater.:(

• sing the Carrie Underwood song "Before He Cheats" to him, he'll get the point & be scared lol

• dont do it stay away

• what do you want to do? do you want to get back together? can you trust him?

• personally, I think you should move on...obviously if he cheated on you..is cuz..he truly didn't care about you...you already got over the hard part...breaking it off..then why go back with him...and maybe go through the same situation again...

• One simple word...RUN!

Dont do it...

• Kick him to the curb. If you accept him the relationship is just going to be a paranoid one. Find someone who will love you and be faithful to you instead of just a cheating X.