What was the worst thing an EX took from you?

We all know when we break up weโ€™re going to have to say goodbye to the person and some of our belongings. What was the worst thing an ex took from you?

3969

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean physical things I would say our dog that we got together, it made sense for her to take him but it most certainly sucked to lose him.

If you mean nonphysical things then it'd be my self confidence and my trust.

Most Helpful Girls

• My best friend. He cheated on me with her and I lost both.

• That's sad

• That is cheaters and sluts when they meet

• I actually made him dump her for me after a while. Never acting crazy but being cool. Nothing irritates most a guy when he cheats or leaves us and we just dont care.
      They always lose their shit.

• I loved ur question and people answers !!! Super deeep

He smashed my identity... what i though who i was
    I was cool, fun, loved art, art was my favoeite escape, romance music didn't depressed me, i loved my short heigh, my cuteness, my big sexy butt
    I though all those little things was what make me special

But he still left me

I was nothing to him
    None of all those qualities i offered to him... he wanted it
    I became mad, weak, not very cool, not very funny, and did all those heartbroken crazy clingy girls do

I became ugly inside... i blamed him

But then i noticed that mad weak wasn't something bad.. it was something human

I learned that my apearance, emotions, my skills , likes and dislikes didn't determine my worth or my identity... bc all those little things are always changing depending on our environment on what information we absorb from the worth we live in.

So now i dont have an identity, i dont need it, im life, im someone who is working to be better everyday... thats my story... by now jaja