Im broken lost and I wanna die. there is nothing left for me anyways. the one girl that loved me has left. I dont know how to live w/out her help?

How do you deal with a breakup. How how how. This isn't a ordinary one either. I loved her with all of my heart. Im 17 years old and so was she. We were going to b something. at least thats what I thought. She broke my heart. I never felt so lost before. And I have no one I mean no one that is helping me. I dont talk to my guy friends about stuff like that really just makes me seem like a coward and a crybaby , but when I try and talk to my friends that are girls , they just end up hitting on me and asking me to forget about her and saying ily and all that.
But no I dont want anyone but her. I dont care if the most beautiful girl on this planet asked me , its a no. This girl meant more to me than anything. I loved and cared for her so much. And now she's gone. she doesn't wanna b with me anymore. I cannot love without her. Should I just end it all? Is that the best choice rn? MY life sucks anyways it would b worth it. Is their anyway anyway that u could deal with this without killing urself? cuz i really dont wanna but i want this pain to stop. she meant this entire world to me and more.
She says she still loves me but see our relationship was tough. and she couldn't handle it neither could I. But I was willing to fight through the hardships just to stay with her. But I guess she wasn't so she did whats best and left. But I cannot let go of her. I need help. Please someone if there is anyone.
1 y
Please understand I've tried everything to help my depression after she left. But is their anyway I can get her back? Anything I can say to win her back? I mean I get she left bc our relationship was getting tough cuz of school and family but jus I don't know. I didn't think she would leave and she did all of a sudden. someone please anything I can do to win her back?
1
2