How do you impress those ladies? ;)

Guys what are some things you do/say to impress a girl?

How would you act around her?

Thanks! <3

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really try to impress girls... I'm particular about what I tell them though. Like, on here, or to my friends, I'll openly talk about being a schizophrenic, dyslexic, panty-wearing racist, but I don't do that when I'm talking to a pretty girl, LOLLLL. Well, I don't do that with people I don't know usually anyway. LOL So essentially no change at all..

I dunno. Sometimes I say random sh*t.

'I'm in a band, y'know, eheh'

'Are you? Ooh'

'Well, no. But I was.'

'Why did you leave?'

ITS BACKFIRED

WHAT DO I SAY?

WHAT DO I SAY?

I LEFT BECAUSE I BECAME CONSUMED WITH PARANOIA AND AGGRESSIVE DRINKING

I CANT SAY THAT

'Oh, just, you know. That's the way it is.'

'Yeah, I understand. That's still kinda cool tho...'

Nice save...

Commence sex.

LOLLLLL

I used to tell girls in school I had my own office, as a chat up line. They never believed me, either. But I DID, that's the thing.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Nothing. I think it was something I was born without, but I've always felt awkward trying to impress a girl. Doesn't mean I never did, just that I felt like I was forcing something or saying stuff just to give her an impression. This is especially true for girls that have guys around them constantly, I don't even bother worrying about them for some reason. I guess I just don't have much enthusiasm for showing myself off. I'm somewhat introverted, so I don't look to other people for reassurance or advice. So yeah, I see showing off as sort of fake but maybe I'm wrong about it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls are hard 2 impress,just be yourself and be socially funny...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm relatively unimpressive. If I impress a girl it'll be accidently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cum-shot surprise

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!