What's the best way to deal with a break up?

2056

Most Helpful Girls

• Do activities you enjoy, focus on work, and talk about it with people close to you. Don't look for a rebound hook up. Wait at least a couple of months to clear your head until you can start to hook up or date people.

• You having to ask that question shows you have not been on a good and committed relationship it’s a big deal if you actually care about that person just just having some fun for a short period. If you invest just say 4 to 6 months or longer up to I don't know 3 years of your time with that person and you care deeply for that person and if something happens between y’all or does something to a person it hurts them deeply and the fact they wasted that time with that person and could of been with The ONE instead of the person it did not work out with it just hurts you makes you mad makes you not trust as much etc especially if you are goin through a divorce that is the worst separation to me I’ve never been in one lol but I would think it is the worst

• Oh I am so sorry lol I misread it o thought you meant what is the big deal about a break up how embarrassing I’m sorry 😂😂

• Lol don't worry about it and you kinda got it on the nose I was with this girl for 3 years but she cheated and to me that's something that should never be forgiven

Most Helpful Guys

• Find a distraction... another girl? Or socislize with others... trust me if you think about her you'll keep crying and if you give up to crying you'll be crying everyday

• Socialize*

• But the prev times i listened to tenasse rain and some other sad shit... it broke my heart even more i couldnt stop crying

• Focus on bettering yourself and your situation. Meaning, focus on a career, extra jobs on the side try to be more financially secure. Work on investing and knowledge. Best way to get over someone is too work hard too be the person that they want back, but can’t have. I’ve done that. I’ve broken up and had bad breakups. Where I had been dumped. The best thing to do is too just working on bettering yourself. Then let the chips fall. Someone else will come along if your focused on being the best you, you can be!