What's the best way to deal with a break up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Do activities you enjoy, focus on work, and talk about it with people close to you. Don't look for a rebound hook up. Wait at least a couple of months to clear your head until you can start to hook up or date people.

2|2
    0|0
  • You having to ask that question shows you have not been on a good and committed relationship it’s a big deal if you actually care about that person just just having some fun for a short period. If you invest just say 4 to 6 months or longer up to I don't know 3 years of your time with that person and you care deeply for that person and if something happens between y’all or does something to a person it hurts them deeply and the fact they wasted that time with that person and could of been with The ONE instead of the person it did not work out with it just hurts you makes you mad makes you not trust as much etc especially if you are goin through a divorce that is the worst separation to me I’ve never been in one lol but I would think it is the worst

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh I am so sorry lol I misread it o thought you meant what is the big deal about a break up how embarrassing I’m sorry 😂😂

• Lol don't worry about it and you kinda got it on the nose I was with this girl for 3 years but she cheated and to me that's something that should never be forgiven

Most Helpful Guys

• Find a distraction... another girl? Or socislize with others... trust me if you think about her you'll keep crying and if you give up to crying you'll be crying everyday

0|0
    0|0
    • Socialize*

• Show All
    • But the prev times i listened to tenasse rain and some other sad shit... it broke my heart even more i couldnt stop crying

• Focus on bettering yourself and your situation. Meaning, focus on a career, extra jobs on the side try to be more financially secure. Work on investing and knowledge. Best way to get over someone is too work hard too be the person that they want back, but can’t have. I’ve done that. I’ve broken up and had bad breakups. Where I had been dumped. The best thing to do is too just working on bettering yourself. Then let the chips fall. Someone else will come along if your focused on being the best you, you can be!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Try to not obsess over it. Occupy yourself or spend time with supportive friends to distract yourself :) Also, starting focusing on yourself more and reflect.

2|1
    0|0
  • Find other things to occupy your time with. Hang out with people that make you happy. Temporarily unfollow their media/don't talk to them to help heal yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleep for a month. Then wake up and go back to sleep

1|1
    0|0
  • Netflix, ice cream, sad songs, dark room (bed room) sleep, cry and punch pillows

1|1
    0|0
  • Tons of junk food and dumb movies... I also like to buy myself a new pair of panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take ur time to own self if u can... n travel abroad or study abroad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Keep yourself busy and do something that makes you happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Take lots of pictures and post them online, before crying it out trust me you don't want puffy eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go on a killing spree.

0|1
    0|2
  • ice cream

0|1
    0|0
  • find another one

0|0
    0|0
  • Doing your hobbies

0|0
    0|0
  • Tequlia.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be stalky, give them time, date again

1|0
    0|1
  • Hugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol

0|0
    0|1
  • Go see strippers! Or sleep with their best friend, or both.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say workout, do the things that you love, and most importantly find a rebound or another relationship to get your mind off things

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 54

• You need closure and separation. Purge yourself of all but essential remaining connections and reminders. Burning photos and cards/letters can be therapeutic. An NSA rebound can help a lot too; this doesn't mean it has to be completely emotionless just requiring no long-term commitments. Additionally seek support from friends, family, and professionals if need be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk away or drive. Block their calls , messages , no chance for explanation. Hang up on them , yell obscenities, date their friends , marry a brother/sister , taught , tease , spray paint weird stuff on over passes. You could go as far to write their phone number on a bathroom wall?

0|0
    0|0
  • In my experience it's best to just try and remember the good times and think of if as a test run. True love can come from anywhere at anytime so just keep positive and keep yourself occupied.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only thing I know, leave the imagination and hope out of it, face the reality and don't thing that she was good for you, if she really was, you two would be together till this point, incidents makes the person shows up his real face

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry that happened but alcohol should not be the blame. True that that cheating is cheating and I don't know the full extent of your situation but you should talk it out with her if you both really like each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get super jacked and create a body that turns heads. Next comes endless pussy. Next comes a new relationship and loads of attention and confidence. Been there. Done that.

0|0
    0|0
  • My 24 and 5 minutes plan is 3 shots of vodka, 14 hours of videogames and 10 hours of working on either a personal project or building a house, it always works for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a friend to hang out with don't start dating right away

0|1
    0|0
  • Get blind drunk. Delete all images, block all contact, lose their phone number. Basically do all the stuff you don't wanna do

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on yourself. Find what makes you happy, go out with friends, work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the fuck works for you. Although something that is more or less universal is to scream into your pillow with anger and passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Best way to get over someone is to get under someone new

0|0
    0|0
  • Only time... time.. try not to rebound.. it’s not genuine and you’ll only hurt the other person

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up se m sez wet and slow motion slow wine. I'm NEW WINE

0|0
    0|0
  • Meeting with friends, search for hobbies, everything that bans your thoughts about her is good

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on yourself and make a better version of you to get your mind off the breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how much in luv u wereas how u react to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them IN PERSON how you feel and why things should end. Hopefully continue to be friends though

0|0
    0|0
  • After 2 years divorced now I still don't have a clue how to deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Go out and meet new people chat talk have fun. The longer you stand idle the more you focus on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes