If my girlfriend left me for another guy is it bad that I slept with someone else a few days after?

My ex had left me for someone else after months of dating and then we started talking again and said i was disgusting for having sex during our 2 week break.
  • Yes, it's bad
  • No, you were single

412

Most Helpful Girl

• If the relationship ended, then you were single. It's absolutely none of her business what you do. I would stop talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she left you, my opinion is that you had no responsibility to be faithful to her any more and she can't reasonably expect that.

Perhaps what she was thinking was that it was bad that you could so quickly sleep with someone else since that means you don't need/want any relationship before having sex with someone.