If my girlfriend left me for another guy is it bad that I slept with someone else a few days after?

My ex had left me for someone else after months of dating and then we started talking again and said i was disgusting for having sex during our 2 week break.
  • Yes, it's bad
    Vote A
  • No, you were single
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If the relationship ended, then you were single. It's absolutely none of her business what you do. I would stop talking to her.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she left you, my opinion is that you had no responsibility to be faithful to her any more and she can't reasonably expect that.

Perhaps what she was thinking was that it was bad that you could so quickly sleep with someone else since that means you don't need/want any relationship before having sex with someone.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• O that would be a must and it would be one of his mates!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nawwww

0|0
    0|0
  • You were single

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• No it isn´t bad and the sole fact she left you for another guy gives you all the right to fuck another woman as well, but i hope you weren´t just using this other woman as a scapegoat for your frustration with your ex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm always secretly wondering what it could be like to experience sex with almost every woman I encounter. I love finding out that they're some freaks and my desires only become more wide reach

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called a rebound and it happens all the time. You were broke up so it falls on her to accept that.

0|0
    0|0
  • She made the choice to leave you, so you are a free agent to do whatever you please.

Again, she broke the reletionship, not you, so you heve nothing whatsoever to be guilty about.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s none of her business what you did while you were broken up. I think you should call her out on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she was the one that left you , you were single , so why was it ok for her to go with another guy

0|0
    0|0
  • She sounds bitchy and manipulative. Show her your tail-lights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her she's disgusting for leaving you for a dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcs am free and assumed single to live my life when my ex left me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it isn’t bad bro

0|0
    0|0
  • No since you were single and didn’t know that she was going to come back , many women do the same thing after a break up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes