My ex still texts me random stuff but why would they in the first place?

I known him for 10 years we dated off and on. He recently broke up with me on snapchat and I got really angry at it. Now I been trying to get over him but he sends me stupid messages almost every month like "hey, how's it going? did you watch the rest of that season we watched?" Or "did you ever use those bath bombs I gave you?"... Also like to point out that we never had sex or did anything sexual so I know that's not what he wants... I really want to get over him but feel like I can't... I can't explain the kind of relationship we had but I knew it was the right decision tho we wern't always nice to each other we made up at the end of the day and then suddenly it became nothing. Nobody ever broke up with me over snapchat befofe. It hurt... We live in the same apartment complex I can't get away from him. What can I do... I distract myself the best I can so I don't think about it
Get over him
Still likes you
GirlGuy
1
2