Why is he like this?

A couple weeks ago me and my boyfriend (now ex) got into a stupid fight ending in him blocking me once again. The morning of our fight me and my ex were texting, he was being very sweet and kind. He wanted me to fall asleep on the phone with him, but I dozed off for a moment and he seemed upset. Later that day I was feeling myself and I wanted to take sexy pics, I sent him all the pics I could and he replied back, "that doesn't work anymore" I said, "oh, I'll leave you alone" and he replied, "now that you got your answer you'll stop, thank you lord," I asked if something was wrong and he continued to be an ass, I left him a lengthy message and ended up blocking him because I get tired of him making me feel like crap and treating me like garbage when all I've tried to do is love him.

afterwards he messages me from another account and says that I'll regret blocking him (he blocks me all the time and I don't do anything, but when I do it back he gets pissed). he says he'll never talk to me again then blocks me. Wow, ok. I'm suppose to stick around and let him treat me any old way? I pour my heart out to him and make a fool of myself and he doesn't care, he tells me that he loves me and won't leave, but the moment a fight occurs he blocks me then leaves. Why does he do this?

I haven't talked to him in almost 2 weeks and I miss him, should I continue to go no contact or be done with him for good? I wish he would treat me right, but I don't know if he ever will.
Why is he like this?
1
1