Can you give your EX a second chance to be with you?

For me absolutely no.,.,

73146

Most Helpful Guys

• My ex dumped me because I spent too much time with a cancer patient.

So that's a solid no.

• I'm sorry about that,,,

• I got back with my ex like 20 times in 3 years. It was such an on and off relationship. But we both knew it was toxic. And there was no sex either ๐Ÿ˜‘ The only reason we kept going back into it was because of the history between us. The first always seems to be the hardest. But I'm well over it now and glad to be on my own.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes depends on the reason. I've broken up because of distance, uncommunicated mental illness, or just having the wrong timing. I think depending on the seriousness of a relationship, it's best to break up if it is bringing you down now, but that doesn't always mean you were bad for each other. Just that the circumstances didn't align, or you weren't ready to be anyone's "last". I have exes from 1-5 years ago that I stay loosely in touch with as friends because they're good people, with good personalities. I find when you're young, you're growing and changing so much it's hard to pick a person and limit your own growth no matter how much you think you live them. Depends on the relationship I guess. Some exes I can happily say I'll never see again in life or social media.

• LMAO ok so i dated this dude for 1 month, was total bullshit, stopped contact for over a year.

Now we dated again for 2+ years and we're planning on future projects like getting married, having kids, etc.

• Wow that's looks so cute,, I wish if this happened to me hh,, good luck and with all love

• It really depends on how you feel about him. Trust your gut.

• it's not an easy thing to do but I'll think about the second. Chance...