Can you suggest any interesting music you know?

It can be in any language

320

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know wich genre you are into

• I'm not into pop

• All that Remains, Disturbed, Children of Bodom, In Flames, Trivium, Atreyu, Hollywood Undead is pretty good, hmm that's off the top of my head πŸ€”

• Oh As I Lay Dying and if course Bullet for my Valentine 🀘

Most Helpful Girl

• Samaris
    Mourah
    Little Dragon
    Laura Mvula
    Lola Marsh
    (not sure about the spelling ;)

What Guys Said 18

• If you like rap music & humor, Pink Guy or Filthy Frank is really good.
    I've been listening to his music on a fucking loop lately, songs like 'Help', 'Rice Balls', 'Teriyaki God', 'Dumplings', the motherfucker is a mistro in his on regard.

As far as classical music, a powerful choice would be Gustav Mahler, a more sophisticated choice would be Dmitri Shostakovish-I really like 'Romance' from 'the Gadfly' & his 'Piano Concerto No. 2: II Andante'. Sibelius is good too, can't go wrong with him.

Ozzy Osbourne is Really good, I've been listening to his older music, I like the song 'Rock & Roll Rebel'. If you like rock then Jimi Hendrix is always good to discover, I like 'Purple Haze' so much I painted a coffee mug with a purple haze around his afro.

Catt Stevens is a really good, often loud folk singer whose stuff is pretty uplifting, but I must say as far as folk goes Jim Croce is the fucking man. I'd try 'Time In A Bottle', 'I Got A Name', or 'Working At The Car Wash Blues'

I don't know if you like country, but the only two country musicians I find to be awesome are Johnny Cash & Willie Nelson, I'd check out their 'best of' tracks.

Reggae is pretty dominated by Bob Marley but there's a band called Steel Pulse out there with a really good, zany sound.

Four singers I really enjoy are Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Dido, & Ella Fitzgerald.

& lastly, if you like instrumentals that kind of calm or have an ambient affect then chinese traditional music is pretty good. I got into it listening to Wang Changyuan, most of her stuff is great

• Dead Can Dance

For example, Avatar (especially after the 2:50 mark)
    https://youtu.be/iMQj-w4ZUiI

• I would suggest you Indian classical or bollywood music. Bollywood style is a little flashy but you will enjoy classical one as it gives importance to each instrument.
    Well, at least, you will get to know few more new instruments from India.

If you want more suggestions, ping me. I hope you enjoy listening to it.

• Indian classical, yeah!

For example, Rag Desh
      https://youtu.be/6m5k5X8mkNo

• @abc3463Yeah, you are right. There are so many raags like that. My favourite among them is 'Raag Malhar' which is about rain.
      Raag Desh is about 'motherland'.
      Thanks for that video, I listened to first few minutes and was actually mesmerized by that flute. Well, you made a good start for my day😊.

• Try dubioza kolektiv. They are a nice mix of traditional bosnian folklore, ska and reggae with brass instruments, crazy. I am their fan for 2 years already

• 2|0
  • *The DΓΈ - two acoustic versions of 2 of their titles : https://youtu.be/qu577tNp1hA

*Fakear, he released a new album one week ago. "Ankara" is a great song without real lyrics.
    *Parov Stelar, *Deluxe"my world", *Kocham wolnoΕ›Δ‡ cover matheo & damian ukeje (Polish one), *The red hot chili pepers !, Foo fighters !
    *Hoshi - ta marinière (french one)
    *Ásgeir - King and cross (song existsin English and in Icelandic.

Depending what you are looking for.

• I'm gonna suggest a music genre, Reggae-fusion, it's very relaxing

• What about Spotify?

I can share you links for Spotify playlist, if you like good rhythms

• Shape of you, sia cheep thrill, lean on, decpacito,

• Mer de Revs I & II, Tchaikovsky, Wagner, Johann Strauss II, and Giuseppe Verdi.

• I am partial to Enigma.

• Kiss of Death

• Dimitri vegas, The chainsmokers

• What kind of music do you like?

• I couldn't

• Linkin Park, Eminem or reik

• Interesting as in?

What Girls Said 2