What would you do if you have to break up with someone you love for "external" reasons (ex. family/culture, excessive distance, religion...)?

• You keep in touch with them as friends
  • You don't want to keep in touch
  • You erase them from your life
    Vote C

72

Most Helpful Guy

• You never know when you're going to get nasty with her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I kissed my love good bye so he went to USA with an scholarship. and we eneded an 1.5 year relationship for that. It was so sad. And we split on good terms. Fight is better it will give you a closure. I had a horrible two years after he went i couldn't make myself date any body

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah I’m in a similar situation, but I would like us to remain friends and he doesn’t, and I don’t get it...