What do you think of guys who take their gf's virginity and then dump them with the excuse of "you changed"?

Happened to me...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to push blame onto the guys, but from a personal growth standpoint you should focus on what you can control... namely allowing a man to have sex with you before knowing if his intentions are anything deeper.

Yea, the guy is a piece of shit... but you may have very well changed. Horny virgins build sex up into this massive thing its not, and your behavior will change after you attain the experience... so he might he correct.

Bottom line, refrain from giving it up so quickly if you're going to get hurt over a hookup.

0|1
    0|0
    • He broke up with me the day after. Too soon to come up with his conclusion of "you changed"

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say but your partner isn't a good one. Break up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I dont really care what happens in other peoples relationships

0|0
    1|0
  • Maybe she did change.
    Maybe YOU changed but the possibility isn't hitting home for some reason.
    Or maybe they didn't.
    Maybe you didn't.

I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • He broke up with me the day after. Too soon for him to come up with that conclusion.

• Show All
    • Actually he was the one who enjoyed cause I was crying of pain since he wasn't careful.

• Maybe how that went turned him off to the whole thing.

• That pretty awful. Up there with those douche bags that watch their wife have a baby, and are turned off to them forever. Assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well hopefully you actually been with the guy for a month or two before you let him have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assholes

0|0
    0|0
  • He probably just wanted to fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea he wanted you for sex for first time only

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I’m glad my boyfriend didn’t do that. I’d be a mess.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes