What do you think of guys who take their gf's virginity and then dump them with the excuse of "you changed"?

Happened to me...

28

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy to push blame onto the guys, but from a personal growth standpoint you should focus on what you can control... namely allowing a man to have sex with you before knowing if his intentions are anything deeper.

Yea, the guy is a piece of shit... but you may have very well changed. Horny virgins build sex up into this massive thing its not, and your behavior will change after you attain the experience... so he might he correct.

Bottom line, refrain from giving it up so quickly if you're going to get hurt over a hookup.

• He broke up with me the day after. Too soon to come up with his conclusion of "you changed"

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry to say but your partner isn't a good one. Break up