How would you feel if you saw your ex looking better than before vs. worse than before?

I`m sure most of you wouldn`t care but it`s interesting to find out what kind of thoughts go through your head if you saw your ex in public ;)

517

Most Helpful Guy

• For most of em, I'd be happy for.
    Few I, very strongly hooe, that they finally glt how pretty they were in the first place.
    I never actually understood why people felt so strong and negative towards their past. people in their past too, how ever you want to perceive it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right on time with this question, I just saw my ex last night and he looked great, we recently broke up after 2 awesome years together. I'm happy for him, I would have felt bad if he looked like he was struggling, he deserves the best, as much as I wanted that to be me I realized it couldn't, that doesn't mean I want him not to have a girl in his life that will make him happy. I want him to be the guy I fell in love with, to give another girl what he gave me for 2 years and for her to adore him like I did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That`s really sweet! Sounded like you ended it on good terms.

• My ex wife and I are best friends. We make a terrible couple but good business partners and great friends. I had a girlfriend get a little jealous once. I told her "relax, I've known her for 25 years and I'm not just cutting that off, and we will NEVER have sex so just deal with it"

• @TheOtherManOnTheSide You did the right thing in my opinion, her jealousy isn't yours to own.