How would you feel if you saw your ex looking better than before vs. worse than before?

I`m sure most of you wouldn`t care but it`s interesting to find out what kind of thoughts go through your head if you saw your ex in public ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For most of em, I'd be happy for.
    Few I, very strongly hooe, that they finally glt how pretty they were in the first place.
    I never actually understood why people felt so strong and negative towards their past. people in their past too, how ever you want to perceive it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right on time with this question, I just saw my ex last night and he looked great, we recently broke up after 2 awesome years together. I'm happy for him, I would have felt bad if he looked like he was struggling, he deserves the best, as much as I wanted that to be me I realized it couldn't, that doesn't mean I want him not to have a girl in his life that will make him happy. I want him to be the guy I fell in love with, to give another girl what he gave me for 2 years and for her to adore him like I did.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That`s really sweet! Sounded like you ended it on good terms.

• Show All
    • My ex wife and I are best friends. We make a terrible couple but good business partners and great friends. I had a girlfriend get a little jealous once. I told her "relax, I've known her for 25 years and I'm not just cutting that off, and we will NEVER have sex so just deal with it"

• @TheOtherManOnTheSide You did the right thing in my opinion, her jealousy isn't yours to own.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• That happened to me once in my early 20s. She dumped me. I saw her several months later. She had list weight (we were both chubby) and toned up a bit. I still had feelings for her, and really wanted to sleep with her. We did sleep together a few times, but she moved on again. She wanted to experience different men. A lot if them, apparently.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a problem. If she's no longer in my life then she is not my concern. If she is still in my life then she will most certainly be always improving as a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be impressed if she looks even better than before, maybe reminisce a bit and smile. I would greet her and ask her how she's doing if she looks worse. Maybe offer her an ice cream?

1|1
    0|0
  • I feel happy if she looks better and feel bad for her if she looks bad, I will do what I can to make it better for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • one more reason i am afraid or getting into a relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • In case of worse --> I'm happy to abandon the ship before it got rusted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • She's my ex i dont care anymore hiw she will look like

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't make a difference still hate her and feel sorry for any guy she charms

1|0
    0|0
  • It has happened to me. It honestly hurt me but I was happy for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would hate them more, most men hate seeing their ex's looking hot or pretty

0|0
    0|1
  • I wouldn't really care, either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd happy that she is better then she was

1|0
    0|0
  • jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't care. She was always very good looking. I left her because she was boring, selfish, immature and a general drag to be around. I doubt that will ever change

1|0
    0|0
  • It's sometimes important to look good.. Esp when its the matter of ex.. πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Rather them be better

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I did see him and he does look better than before but I don't feel shit about that cuz I know how shitty of a person he is lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Reminder of how we were not meant to be a couple. We’re happier apart. Good decision made.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • If he hurts me in past and I get over, I would not care about his looks. Would not make difference once I cut him off.

If I made him hurt that would mean I did not care much and seeing ex looking good would made me slightly interested again. But not enough for anything serious.

If he is looking bad, it would be repulsive.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes