Broke up over an argument. (read below the story). Should I initiate a talk or leave it?

Me and my man were talking last night as usual. And I thought he wasn’t texting as much as he should, got moody and told him goodnight by 9pm. He just said are you sleeping? (I didn't answer), then he said: okay, i guessed you slept, goodnight.

In few mins i texted him to ask if he has deleted an application (its a travel app-to meet people to travel with, we both had it, but i deleted a while ago when things between us started to get more serious). And he started to blame on me why i told him goodnight like that, said he won't delete the app.
Then, I told him that le just lost me for an app, and when he saw i was serious, he asked me to say sorry to him for getting moody and telling him goodnight like that. I said i will when you delete the app, and we started arguing about who will do what first, and he said okay keep your sorry to yourself then, goodnight. Then i said that this time it is over. He said over it is. After a min. asked me to delete him from ig. I said do whatever you want on your page. And he deleted me.
Haven’t heard from him last night anymore and neither today.
I also am on that time of the month.. but i dont know if that indicated this. Both of us acted stupidly.

Ps. He is also very stubborn. He said that im making our thing as if it was a trading, and even if he is dying on my love, he won’t allow this.
2