What do you think I should do?

t I just broke up with my girlfriend because I don't love her anymore. I like another girl but I'm not sure if she likes me. I can't ask her out because my best friend also likes the same girl and I don't want him to be upset. He can't go out with her because two other girls like him and another reason why I can't go out with her is that she is my ex girlfriends best friend so I have to wait till she is over me which will be a long time. I really like this girl and I don't know what to do please help me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• wow too much going on hahaha

more then anything I'm going to feel more bad for your

ex girlfriend because not only did she loose her boyfriend but she's going to

probably loose her bff because if you two do go out honestly their not going

to stay best friends and if they do stay friends the trust and friendship isn't going to be the same

even though your not going to care, the friend will care because even though she's with you and she likes you too she's going to know she lost a best friend because of a guy

and that's something girls are big on..what ever you do its on you...n its your life and I hope

everything goes well.

What Girls Said 3

• Well first even if she gets over you she still will feel silly that you are with her best friend. Things between them would probably not be different and not only that you will cause problems between them you will do the same with your friend. So if you ask me I would say not to do anything because you will meet other special people someone who wouldn't cause any problems. Also that girl will probably have to chose between you and your ex and I think that she will choose her because friends stay forever and boys come and go. But depends I know some people girls actually who just like your story,the first one was with a guy and then the other with the same guy. So it depends on how your ex would react because if she loved you it wouldn't be the same for her and it depends whether she will show what she feels.

• Well wow. Love isn't a game just to let you know.

Well the likely hood of you going out with her is nil.

A. Your best mate likes her

B. She is your ex's best friends.

Best friends stick together.

So I am sorry to say you need to get over her.

If you want just tell her you like her. But know the people around you may get upset , i.e your mate

• Thanx but just to let you know I'm not going to get over her. she knows and she said she would go out with me when my ex girlfriend gets over me and when my best friend gets over her but I don't know if I can live that long knowing that I'm not going to be able to live with the girl I love :'(

• Ok thanks its going to be hard but hey that's life bye x

• As they, "Dreams don't come to you, you need to work for dream">

And I guess waiting is working.

Bye:)

• Get to know this girl by talking with her. Hugs are OK too. Take a long time to build to a physical relationship and I think you will have your answer. You won't care about what these other people think when you know she is the one.

What Guys Said 1

• Damn... I've been in a similar situation. I mean the best thing to do is to wait it out. You don't want to upset your best friend, and you don't want your ex and her friend to have a ruined friendship. You're in a tough spot, mate.