Is this consider the friendzone I need help your thoughts and opinions ?

like this guy he seemed interested he would always hug me hello goodbye the fist time I met him I was going to give him a hand shake he pulled me in for a hug even if we never introduced ourselves... at the time he was talking about his ex girlfriend. They where together for 5years she got with someone right away. But she’s happy with this guy

the guy I have a Crush on I saw him again this time he was avoiding me and he looked sad worried he didn’t say hello this time.

Later on i saw he brought a girl to my friends house the girl was all up on him and he would look at me and look worried he would (grab his face a lot would look down a lot ) later on he gave me a goodbye Handshake 🤝 He later said oh that’s as a bad handshake 🤝 he gave me another one why didn’t he just gave me one handshake instead of it twice? .. why was the purpose of it?

he hasn’t unfollowed me on Instagram.. he still looking at my posts does he consider me a friend now? We haven’t even been introduced I know who he is I’m sure he knows who I am.. he also hasn’t posted anything with this girl.

My friend thinks he’s not over the ex cause he still brings her up and talks a lot about her and he compares himself to the new guy she’s with.

Did he friendzone me well I’ll I know u have to actually talk and be around to be considered a friend.. which I’m not around him cause I don’t live near him.(I was considering getting a job closer before this happened) what do u think I should do?
1
1