Back and forth relationship - moving on with new guy but the old one comes back. What to do?

My boyfriend packed up and left after stupid argument saying that we finished. This is the 4th times he left and abandoned me over small insignificant arguments. The other times, he came back after a day or two. This time it has been a week.
I started chatting with others on a dating site, gave my number and agreed to meet a new guy. Then 3 days after that my boyfriend wants back after a week of abandoning me.

What should I do?
Yes I still have feelings for him but I agreed to meet this new guy & given my number already.
I want stable relationship and I told him several times that I don’t want someone who just walk away when things are getting difficult.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand you still have feelings towards him, but you have to look at your love with him like a drug. The high or intoxication you feel is great, but once it's gone (he leaves you) the feelings of despair and hurt are overwhelming. If you continue to stay with him, you'll only repeat this vicious cycle. He's done this before and you've taken him back, if you take him back this time then next time will only be worse. I'd end it with him, give a new guy a chance. There are plenty of men out there who would love the opportunity to have a good woman and treat her right. Best of luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Enough games with the boyfriend. Tell him that since he wanted to walk out so bad you’ve moved on.

You deserve better than temper tantrums