Back and forth relationship - moving on with new guy but the old one comes back. What to do?

My boyfriend packed up and left after stupid argument saying that we finished. This is the 4th times he left and abandoned me over small insignificant arguments. The other times, he came back after a day or two. This time it has been a week.
I started chatting with others on a dating site, gave my number and agreed to meet a new guy. Then 3 days after that my boyfriend wants back after a week of abandoning me.

What should I do?
Yes I still have feelings for him but I agreed to meet this new guy & given my number already.
I want stable relationship and I told him several times that I don’t want someone who just walk away when things are getting difficult.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand you still have feelings towards him, but you have to look at your love with him like a drug. The high or intoxication you feel is great, but once it's gone (he leaves you) the feelings of despair and hurt are overwhelming. If you continue to stay with him, you'll only repeat this vicious cycle. He's done this before and you've taken him back, if you take him back this time then next time will only be worse. I'd end it with him, give a new guy a chance. There are plenty of men out there who would love the opportunity to have a good woman and treat her right. Best of luck.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Enough games with the boyfriend. Tell him that since he wanted to walk out so bad you’ve moved on.

You deserve better than temper tantrums

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Until he not respect u and realize that he hurt u in this way it's useless to wait for him... discuss openly and tell him clearly that u r no more available for him.. if u r going for a new guy be fair with him as well.. clear ur mind what u want

0|0
    0|0
  • The old guy isn't going to change. So either accept your going to deal with his temperamental tantrums forever more or (much better idea) tell him he had his chance and through it away and try someone new

0|0
    0|0
  • If you give your old guy a chance once more, you will be effectively rewarding him for what is an incorrect and immature behavior, as such my advice would be to let that guy go and continue to move on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Here comes another downvoted, honest answer.. Purge the ex before involving a new guy into all that nonsense.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say? Could have an open relationship?
    Do both guys have their own place?
    Or you could move on?
    Strictly sad without understanding the argument.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is probably bi-polar, that's the sort of thing they do, you have to make a decision, because he will do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him that
    How long are you two to together?

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow the FUCK UP! That's what you need to do. GROW THE FUCK UP!

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a threesome

0|0
    0|0
  • My rule has always been never go back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell your ex that he had his turn and should fuck off.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes