How do you deal with your ex after breakup?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• block and don’t waiting him to come back to you. move on. Don’t listen anything about him. I think this is the best way you can move one very quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Block him/her on all social media accounts and messaging apps. put away things which reminds you about him/her. try to keep yourself occupied with some or the other work and you will be out of this even before you know it. most of all try to accept that things weren't meant to go well so they didn't and move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Still befriend with him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I was friends with all my X's had every single one on FB used to chat often visit.
    Of course X sex is obligory. Still the current Mrs deleted them all and sent them all messages trekking them not to contact me. So my situation was dealt with for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut off all contact. Go cold turkey. Once you've established your identity as an individual and separated yourself from the identity you built up as a couple, you can consider opening up contact again, assuming you even want to

0|0
    0|0
  • Deny contact it only complicates things. After that, try occupying your days with activities to take your mind off things. Finally remind yourself why it didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Delete their number, break off all contact. Have nothing more to do with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an ex, so I don't know. I'd say there is no one way to do it. It always depends on the circumstances of the break up and the kind of person the ex in question is.

0|0
    0|0
  • We broke up in good terms. Sometimes we chat on whatsapp but only a very few time. Became kind of a friend. That's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut contact with them and never have anything to do with them again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I start by going out and move on with life and there is plenty of fish in the sea

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave them alone, just stay the fuck away with them, you don't need to conserned yourself with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Eventually I lose contact. Life goes on regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept my fate and move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes