How to get over my ex?

Two days ago my ex said he will tease me cause I said are we dating or not and can teasing mean he isn’t going to message me? But from then on he hasn’t messaged me so, I want to get over him, how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he matters to you.. give him a chance.. ask him about it where abouts.. donot go on assumptions... obviously u have feelings for him so be sure to end or move on rather regretting latter that if u know or ask why not he contacted... so be sure before deciding anything unless u want sane...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Cut off all communication, for at least three weeks. Ex partners are like drugs, and the only way around it is to go cold turkey. Once you've separated yourself from the identity you had as a couple, you'll be able to look after yourself first and foremost

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't see any future with him, block him. It doesn't make sense to keep in touch with an ex you don't see a future with.

You can also PM me and have a good time 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Get out there, socialize, and try to deal with your emotions by talking about it (although for me weed seems to be more efficient)

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink... drink a lot then spend 4 years fighting terrorist in a different country hoping you never have to go home.
    That's what I did it worked

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry about the shit with your ex and the drinking stuff so no offense but that sounds like one sick ass movie

• Thanks it's a depressing exciting and fucked up story maybe one day I'll write a book.

• Looks like an idiot he is. Only way to get over is zero contact else it will remain a pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • You let yourself grieve. You ride it out. There is no other way.

0|0
    0|0
  • In your case, see a therapist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ccut them from your life and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • This is so weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with as many different men as possible.

0|0
    0|1
  • Block him

0|0
    0|0
  • first get on him, then fall off his other side

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Delete and move on. Time and new boyfriend is the best way to get over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indulge in Chocolates!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes