Threw everything away with dream girl, how do I move on now?

I was together with my ex for 6 years. When we met we were both virgins. She is amazing. Beautiful, smart, funny, loyal, caring, supportive, happy. We talked about getting married, buying a house, having kids and all of that. However about a year ago I broke up with her because I had started feeling like I wanted to be single, party as a single and have sex with other people like my friends did before it was too late and time to settle down. I knew it was stupid and I felt bad about it but I couldn't get it out of my head. She was crying and begging me to not leave and stuff but I did. Now I regret it. I've been with several other women and it's not for me. I miss my ex, I miss our relationship, I know I was incredibly stupid to throw it all away like that. She's definitely the kind of girl you want to marry, and I've come to understand that that's not easy to find at all.

I reached out to her last week, in the hopes of maybe getting back together in the future. She told me I had really hurt her and she doesn't want me anymore, that she's moved on and is dating someone else now. This was a week ago but my chest literally still hurts and I feel sick about the whole thing.

I know I screwed up and that it's all my fault, karma and stuff. I also know to leave her alone now, I hope she's happy with her new guy because yes she deserves it. I just don't know how to let this go and stop feeling depressed. I feel like I threw away my future and that I'll never find someone like her to build a llife with. I've started to really want to settle down and have a family, but can't even find a girl I want to see again after the first date...
2
2