Guys claim that I deserve better and they leave me? It is the second time something like this happen?

My first ex left because he said we have different paths in life and I deserve someone better. He said he lives like a dog and he doesn't even know what he wants from his life and I have a future that he can't follow me. I cried begged but I didn't manage to convince him to stay. The second guy told me that i desreve better and i have a bright future with my career. He told me i require a lot of responsibility and he is afraid of this. Also that i am demanding. Also that i put a lot of hope on him and i see him in a way he isn't. i see him better than he is. Please can a guy help me understand?
They are good guys who lost interest and say this because they think they won't hurt me that way
They really believe I deserve someone better so they leave me to find
I am too clingy and needy and they can't handle me anymore. Diddnt lose interest but I am too much for them
Vote C
They are players and say this to everyone they want to get rid of
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
1