Question about Girlfriend breakup?

Anonymous
So two weeks ago My girlfriend of 4 months broke up with me, it came out of no where and caught me off guard. We had even been out that night for a drink and when we got back to mine she said she couldn't come in, in confusion and rapid fear I asked why, she told me that she at this time wasn't ready for a relationship... let's get this right for the 2-3 weeks before this we both had some pretty busy weeks and only saw eachother maybe once a week or so, we texted each day and everything was okay! She even booked a week off the same time I was off then told me she was busy after asking me to plan stuff for that week, she had said she felt guilty for not making an effort to see me at times when she was free and knew I was free and this then elevated into a melt down on her part and to what I'm thinking that she pulled the cord on the relationship, I attempted to talk to her a few days later and she said that there wasn't anything new to talk about and if it was okay not to text. Now out of fear of pushing her away more I haven't made any effort to try and fix things more or even talk to her. Anyway my question is should I be the first one to reach out again even when she asked for no more talking or shall I wait and hope? Maybe even give up on her and move on?
Question about Girlfriend breakup?
Add Opinion