Did you ever think of getting divorced?

1047

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm fully committed to marriage, I went in knowing that I've put all my trust into my significant other and am not turning back if anything went wrong. The thought did cross my minds at times because of my divorced parents but I realized that I'm not them and know I can do better from the knowledge I gained from them and others as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes even though im not married. But i always think about weird scenerios at times like what would i do if im on aplane and it was about to crash or how would i escape a shop robbery? Or putting myself in others shows and see what i would do. I do that because it helps me understand how others feel which means im not an online crazy woman lol. If i was 22 and married and wanted a divorce and was worried about what people would think i would stop worrying about what the world wants but care more about what i want. If a divorce will make me happy eventually and allow mr to be happy and move on with my life. I will do it. Because its what i need to do and its whats best for everyone. Including me and my partner. Im sure if i was unhappy he eould also be unhappy and if he wasn't that just means he doesn't care about how i feel so its my signal to also look towards my own needs.