Did you ever think of getting divorced?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm fully committed to marriage, I went in knowing that I've put all my trust into my significant other and am not turning back if anything went wrong. The thought did cross my minds at times because of my divorced parents but I realized that I'm not them and know I can do better from the knowledge I gained from them and others as well.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes even though im not married. But i always think about weird scenerios at times like what would i do if im on aplane and it was about to crash or how would i escape a shop robbery? Or putting myself in others shows and see what i would do. I do that because it helps me understand how others feel which means im not an online crazy woman lol. If i was 22 and married and wanted a divorce and was worried about what people would think i would stop worrying about what the world wants but care more about what i want. If a divorce will make me happy eventually and allow mr to be happy and move on with my life. I will do it. Because its what i need to do and its whats best for everyone. Including me and my partner. Im sure if i was unhappy he eould also be unhappy and if he wasn't that just means he doesn't care about how i feel so its my signal to also look towards my own needs.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 46

• Lol i shouldn't comment on this but...
    Instead of getting divorced.. Sorting it out nd Understanding each other could make things work Rather than getting Worse

1|1
    0|0
    • I completely understand. But what happens if you've already done the talking etc. And it still doesn't work out?

• Yes , always , it's kinda hobby of mine , whenever I get time , I think of getting another divorce. Everyone should try it once or as many times , it's fun. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Frankly I am not married dear Natattack21, but in case I was, if the relationship is not working out anymore, it would be better to divorce and for each partner to live a happy life they deserve.
    Why stay married to someone we do not love anymore?
    We all deserve happiness :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I never thought of getting married either, because people change and perfect compatibility today might not remain in 5 or 10 years. It took eight years together, a lot of nagging, and a hilarious wedding date (the Mayan apocalypse) to convince me to go for it; and once I made that vow I didn't intend to break it.

My ex turned out to be less resolute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are thinking of divorce, that's why you are asking this question?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope, I'm not even married. It's a question.

• Oh i see
      But in my opinion we can marry thousands of girls and divorce thousands of them, no problem with it.

• No one does. It's only when it's too late when one partner wants to end it, but has troubles doing anything because people commit a lot to be part of a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been divorced. So yes. It's done and final and I remarried.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not willing to be understanding and suffer through hardships you should get a divorce, not because of whats going on, because you shouldn't have been married in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • I had given lots of thought about getting divorced the what if's, the outcome and all. I finally came to a conclusion or decision that everyone could agree on. Which was that I would need to be married first before i could get a divorce :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not married but if things doesn't work out then we should take a divorce. But it's very hard to do so.

1|0
    0|0
  • At first no I thought love could provail, then I realized the level of fuckery I had been tolerating up to and and including the removal of our fourth child while my stance against it was deemed improper husband behavior.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. The hard times are what made me realize how much I love my wife.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to marry so that I don't get through a divorce

1|1
    0|0
  • What man in their right mind would want to get divorce raped?

0|0
    1|0
  • Just leave and get seperation papers first. See how she reacts to that first.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even married yet and you're already asking if I want a divorce 😂

2|0
    0|0
  • I think may parents should have divorced. They didn't though.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Sometimes you just want your own life and it's hard to have that while married but it's doable

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time ! To meet a divorcee is my last chance at love ! I so want to have a girlfriend for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going through my second divorce now so yes

2|0
    0|0
    • How do you feel about that, if I can ask?

• It was a decision of bad or worse. I made the commitment and even though I wasn't happy I would have folled through, but the children were impacted so I had to get them away from her.

Overall I feel good about the decision. I have less stress and I've lost 10lbs of stress related weight. I'm sad that she is still spiraling out of control and may end up homeless or worse due to her mental instability. At the end of the day although I want to be a super hero I can't save both Lois Lane and the bus load of children so I made a choice. Also I'm not Superman.

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• I’ve thought about divorce. I’ve never been married nor have I wanted to be yet but with crushes and experiences I’ve had in relationships, I’ve thought to myself about divorce and if I’d ever do it. Simply because of how big of a decision marriage is. To me at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been divorced I did that myself :) I only am a man's business if he's the one for me if not "Hails... Bye" I love myself and this only if need be no man has any hold upon me

0|0
    0|0
  • I first must get married

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the no

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I'm not even married 😁

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • EVEry day since 2016

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me find a husband first. Still single Ex-all cheat on me with some Jeniffer and Ashley. So yeah

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes