How to get over an ex who has "ghosted" you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If they r ghosting you then they aren’t worth your time because they aren’t giving me thier time. Since they didn’t communicate with u, they may have some problems with communication, which could lead to problems down to the road anyway. And I’m always reminded there are other fish in the sea that can make u smile and make your happier and you deserve to be happy, If there’s more pain then happiness in the relationship u should get out!

6|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to me too man. It sucks especially if you really liked them. But for me, I had to learn to accept the situation. In most cases, there's nothing you can do. It's over. So, just try to move on and recognize that you've gotta whole lotta life to live still.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Just like how you would get over any ex... Clearly you're not ready if you're asking but you pretty much have to go through the motions. The sooner you do, hopefully the less painful and quicker it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Lol

But seriously... if they ghosted you they have most likely moved on so you have to do the same. Try reading, learning new things, exercising more and spending time with family and friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • What you did? . I ghosted once , and was to safe my life 😅
    If you did nothing then try to go out with your friends, concentrate in other things , but nothing better than time. Time is the doctor for everything

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow that feeling must suck! It's hard to believe it in that very moment, but you deserve better! And believe there are plenty of other wonderfull women, although it's hard to believe when you haven't met them yet. Yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly had to just find someone new to move on to. I think it took me 6 months honestly

0|1
    0|0
  • Look I know I'm going to be judged for this but how I got over that was I fucked his friend and then my ex came back from being ghost

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep yourself busy. Block them and move on. Sports help you to feel happy about yourself. So keep yourself busy by doing some sports. Maybe you meet a cice guy there. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • delete them on social media and don't stalk them. Find other activity to do. Play games. Meet new people and move on. It's for the best of you

0|0
    0|0
  • Get under someone else... or sit across the table from someone else at a lovely dinner :)

0|0
    0|0
  • If she ghosts you, she’s not worthy of your time and heart

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone who appreciates and loves you for who you are! And in the mean time find time to do activities that make your soul happy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Activities like what?

• Find some hobbies, pick up a guitar, learn how to draw or paint, buy an old vehicle and fix it up, read books, go for hikes, hang out with your friends, there are so many activities

• Enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a new girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on.

0|1
    0|1
  • Make yourself busy

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess move on

0|1
    0|0
  • Find someone. Have some fun. Busy your mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me your idea of being ghosted

0|0
    0|0
  • By staying far away from them

0|0
    0|0
  • What do u mean ghosted?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ignored blocked off everything with no closure or conclusion except what you can make up for yourself

• If she ghosted you then she doesn't appreciate or love you sincerely. So, why feel sad over an ex who doesn't give a shit about you. You are lucky man, some stay in a relationship for years when the other partner doesn't even love them but they stay because they do not want to stay lonely. Dont waste your time and go find the girl who really desrves you.❤️

6|1
    0|0
    • I know this was intended for OP but this really helped me. Thank you! 💕

What Guys Said 41

• By moving on with your life. Being ghosted should be all the closure you need. There is no excuse for not being able to even call u to say they are out other than being kidnapped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look for someone else forget about her/him bc if u dont u will waste ur time on someone that doesn't deserve you ik bc it happened to me with a person i was stuck to them for 3 years

0|0
    0|0
  • Realize that if they ghosted you, they were never even worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new girlfriend is best but if you're not ready then hangout as much as you can with your best buddies and have fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Do the same thing, cut off all contact, work on yourself, build your own identity, desperate yourself from the identity you had as a couple

1|0
    0|0
  • I would take some time to understand why he reacted in that manner. Perhaps you'll find that his actions had nothing to do with you, his loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend time with others. Eventually someone will distract you. Stop thinking good things about them and move on. They're not worth the stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I took a night to cry and listened deeply to music. I distanced myself and started getting to know others

0|0
    0|0
  • In all kind of relationship you will learn with time that you need To rely on yourself, make your ground, be happy alone first and always

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat but listen to what the second girl anon said. Its very true. The more you realize that the easier It is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone else cause anyone who ghosts another is a coward and a lowlife (an exception being to escape someone dangerous)

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're willing to abandon you like that, don't feel bad about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Listen to some Tiny Turner and stop looking down when you walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend the time as much as possible with u r family...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just branch out to other people, that will make you forget about that certain someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't even worry about it. Not worth the energy to be upset over bro. Just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Start a task force for coat against the imminent Reaper threat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find some1 else. A girl can help to forget anither girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you had all good intentions... Marriage, kids, forever and always... I don't know 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Treat them like ghosts erase everything of theirs from their lives and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • If you loved them, then you're not going to get over them. Get used to being miserable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on. They aren't worth the emotional energy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's an ex, why is it such a big deal?

0|0
    0|0
  • Define ghosted

0|0
    0|0
    • Duhhhhhh get patrick swayze to get in touch with Whoopi Goldberg to find the ghost I'm considering that Patrick Swayze in a dead now it probably would be a lot easier than it was in the movie

• That hurts but time will heal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a wrench and caress their car with love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call ghost busters

0|0
    0|0
  • It's horrible rt

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone else and try and forgive and forget

0|0
    0|0
  • Find another