How to get over an ex who has "ghosted" you?

2242

Most Helpful Girl

• If they r ghosting you then they aren’t worth your time because they aren’t giving me thier time. Since they didn’t communicate with u, they may have some problems with communication, which could lead to problems down to the road anyway. And I’m always reminded there are other fish in the sea that can make u smile and make your happier and you deserve to be happy, If there’s more pain then happiness in the relationship u should get out!

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened to me too man. It sucks especially if you really liked them. But for me, I had to learn to accept the situation. In most cases, there's nothing you can do. It's over. So, just try to move on and recognize that you've gotta whole lotta life to live still.