I’ve felt weird, lost, confused, mad, sad recently ever since I broke up with my ex, how do I deal with this?

So basically she stopped talking to me and basically turned into a hoe which really pissed me off. I came to find out she sent nudes to one of my best friends. Ever since we stopped talking the only sort of communication we have with each other is on Snapchat. We still have our streak going and it’s been going on for a week now. Should I just block her on everything? Our break up wasn’t cleared up. We basically just randomly stopped talking after I told her to not text me back. It’s been a week and I don’t want to talk to her nomore but the fact that she became a hoe and started to talk to lots of other guys made me mad. What’s the best play here?
1
0