I know my girl is cheating on me... so should I ask her or leave her?

I'm 200% sure that my girlfriend cheating with me So what should I do 1 ask her 2 just leave her

68157

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many immature comments here that it's just ridiculous.

If you know she cheated, then what you do next depends on what you want.

If you want her no matter what, then talk to her and work things out.

If you can't deal with it at all, then maturely and calmly tell her that you know she is cheating, explain why, and tell her that you just cannot live like that. Then, tell her you are through and you wish her the best and walk away.

• "If you want her no matter what, then talk to her and work things out" in other words you are telling this guy to be a pushover and let this girl walk all over him. Would you tell your female friends to do the same if their guy was cheating on them?

There is zero justification for what this girl has done. If he respects himself he will walk.

• No I did what you recommended once in a similar situation and I got back with her only to be fucked over again (different girl than what I was talking about earlier). I remember my brother telling me to “ditch that bitch” but instead I tried to “work it out”. I should have listened to him

I don’t want to see these younger men making the same mistake I made. It’s tougher for guys to find new relationships and this guy might sacrifice his own self respect to do something stupid.

• @somewheresomeway Again, not every situation is the same. Not every woman is the same. Not every man wants what you want. My main issue was not in your advice but in how you presented it. The way you just wrote it was not bad at all. I can see you are trying to help, but also please see that people need to make their own choices. I don't want him playing the what if game the rest of his life because he didn't do things his way. That can eat at a person as well. That's why I put out options.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi.

You should talk to her regardless of anything. She should explain herself or at least be given the chance to reason against you evidence and you should go into the conversation with the mindset to separate or depending on what she says break up indefinitely.

The suggestions to leave and not say anything or just fuck her a lot and then dump her are born from emotion and immaturity. Don't do this to yourself. If you are being cheated on don't provide her with the justification to have cheated in you. I. e " he is an asshole for using me for sex and then just leaving without saying anything, I am glad I cheated in him" that sort of bull.

You'll be wanting some of that closure and talking to this person whom has potentially done the ultimate wrong in a relationship is the only way you will get that.

If she hasn't then great but still separate for a while until you can both come back to the relationship more invested. If she has then breaking up is the obvious step move on and see this as a life experience. Pit it behind you and find someone in the future that deserves you.

(This is all assuming you haven't done something like cheat on her)

Out of curiosity what evidence do you have?