Am I wrong to feel jealous?

Around 4 years ago I started talking to this guy he is my cousin's best friend, at first he seeemd like such a nice person and he promised to never hurt me since he knew my family... that was all a lie. When we first started "dating" he never claimed me and after 6 months I questioned what are we doing like are we together or not and he said relax homie. I felt bad because I really liked him and he seemed not serious. As the years went on we would talk then stop talking for a few months and talk again. He had blocked me on social media then unblocked me and followed me again and he was nosey viewing my ig stories (deep down he missed me) then a few days ago I saw a post he put a pic of some girlfriend and wrote that he will always do right by her. I felt so hurt because he never did right by me, he never made me feel like I was special or that he was serious about me. No offense against single mothers but when I went on her page I see that she has a kid (not his) and I feel like women with kids get a man way faster than us childless women and they get treated better. Deep down inside I still like him, even tho I talk to other guys but I just feel like he never gave me the time and effort and it hurts because when I tried to talk to him he said for me to go kill myself and that he doesn't care. Knowing him he is probably going to pop up a few months from now trying to talk to me again.
Am I wrong to feel jealous?
Add Opinion