If you can't stop thinking of your ex, does it mean he thinks of you?

Is the connection thing is true? If i can't get him a moment out of my mind for several months, does it mean he thinks the same?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be yes and it could be no it's just u love him more than he loves u.

0|0
    0|0
    • I should contact him to check?

• Show All
    • Oh i sent him now a message, he replied normally as if no time gap of several months! It means anything?

• Yes that mean a good start to connection but u need more to make sure it's not a friendly connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• The short answer is NO, unles you have dated yourself then yeah, its possible

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• i belive in it , im going through what u are just , the other side haha

0|0
    1|0
    • Really how do you feel it?

• I doubt that. He might think of you once in a while, but unless he has indicated otherwise, there is no reason to think he's hung up on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doesn't mean a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • You are probably missing him and hoping this thing is correct because you would love it to be correct

• Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that doesn't happen, at all

0|0
    0|0
  • no propably not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, and when you poop, he poops. This is why you shouldn't have too many partners, eventually you'll be thinking of exes all day long. As each one thinks of you you'll be forced to think of them and you won't be able to have any other thoughts rendering you useless as an employee, mother, girlfriend or just as a normal functioning adult.

Sad but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.
    Men are different then women... they don't have the caring, emotional chip in them that allows them to miss someone in fact, men get over women very easily as they are physical creatures who lust chase constantly, no matter the age.

0|0
    0|1
  • Absolutely not. It means you're likely obsessing over someone who has moved on from you a long time ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've heard about this, some days I'll believe it and on other days I'll call it Bullshit, just depends on my mood

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh i dont really believe in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it lol I think about someone a lot and I know for a fact they anit thinkin about me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Highly doubtful but I was talking with my sister about a guy we went to high school with sliding into my dms a while back and the next day he was back in my dms.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey, it doesn't mean anything.
    I had dreams ab
    about my ex , half year after breakup. I admit I do miss him a lot, but this doesn't mean he will think of me. It's just because I haven't let it go, the jam gets stuck in my head.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes