If you can't stop thinking of your ex, does it mean he thinks of you?

Is the connection thing is true? If i can't get him a moment out of my mind for several months, does it mean he thinks the same?

99

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be yes and it could be no it's just u love him more than he loves u.

• I should contact him to check?

• Oh i sent him now a message, he replied normally as if no time gap of several months! It means anything?

• Yes that mean a good start to connection but u need more to make sure it's not a friendly connection.

Most Helpful Girl

• The short answer is NO, unles you have dated yourself then yeah, its possible