What if you have never cheated on anyone?

What if you have never cheated on a girl. You really love your girlfriend now, but your ex girlfriend who is really good wants to hook up and have sex with you because she thinks you are great at it, but she was one of the best. What do you do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm a girl but if my ex wanted to have sex with me-he was the greatest ever I'll admit- I will still say no because feelings get involved when there is sex and that creates much drama and might lead to much regret...i feel that if you wanna go through with this you should perhaps consider the idea of an open relationship or be accepting of your current girlfriend doing such a thing...

-help me please?

What Girls Said 2

• I think she just wants to see if she can get you to do it, in order to boost her ego. It just sounds like maybe she wants to know that she could have you back despite you having a girlfriend if she wanted you. Definitely don't do it. If you love your girlfriend you will want to kick yourself when she finds out and breaks up with you.

• if you actually love her don't do it.

What Guys Said 1

• If she knows you already have a girlfriend and is asking you to cheat on her like this, be glad she is your ex. Scream "hell" and run.