Girls, girls, if you were my ex, do you want me to check up on you or text how yo doing after 5 months of no contacts or do you want it face to face?

please justify

33

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 32

• Why wait after 5 months. I am friends with some of my exes, but we remained friends after the breakup, not months later. That’s odd to me. Now, if you ran into eachother somewhere and hit it off as friends, that’s different. It’s possible, but usually that happens years down the road.

• she's the one who ended it up but then she came to talk to me once, after that she keeps staring at me angry what to do?

• The angry stare may be a contemplation stare. Or she has RBF... does she have RBF?

• maybe, but she's so stubborn, she wants to talk to her and when I do , she acts like she dont care

• If even a part of me liked you while we were dating, I wouldn’t want any contact afterwords. It would have probably taken me a month to get over you. You have no right to come back into my life and try to re-emerge some of my feelings after the pain I went through of loosing you.

• Depends on what terms we end. I personally like to check on people too, so I wouldn't mind a chat now and then

• she keeps staring at me in an angry way, what does it mean
      should i talk to her

• nothing I didn't text her and she didn't but yesterday i send her a message checking up on her, she didn't reply so what to d?

• Well then it's clear she doesn't wanna keep in touch

• Call. Not text message, because it's too impersonal, but not face to face either. If you just want to check up on her I say a phone call is good enough.

• I wouldn’t want any contact at all. It’s been five months. She could either still have feelings for you which would confuse her or she could be over you in which case you shouldn’t be texting her either.

• Neither. I’d want to be left alone. It’s likely I’m starting to move on and get my life together. I don’t want an ex getting back in touch with me. We broke up for a reason. I see no point.

• If you felt our "break-up" was so harsh you had to go no contact, then I think you should stay no contact.

• Really depends on how we broke up I guess. But if you’re going to checkup on her regardless, I’d personally want it over text first

• I wouldn't want any contact because if neither of you haven't talked in 5 months, what's the point now? Personally, I probably would have moved on by now and adjusted.

• Personally, I wouldn't want anything to do with my ex, and meeting up would not even cross my mind. Once you break up, to me, I prefer no contact.

• I'd rather not have conversations with an ex. Too weird.

• Depends on why we broke up. If it was Mutual, sure check up on me. If it was an argument, hell no.

• I don't talk to my ex's. Past is past and I don't look back.

• Do not contact. I’m your ex

• noooooooooooo

• I wouldn’t want to reconnect at all with my ex

• Not interested in ex

• I wouldn't want to be disturbed.

• No. That would be creepy.

• Hell no, I don't want any contact ever

• Not contacting at all

• ex means past association so no text

• No. Don't talk to me

• Nope - leave me alone.

• I'd want him to leave me alone.

• No contact

• I wouldn't want to look at you nor text you.

• No let me go

• Nope, I would want to cut ties

• No contact

• More from Girls
    2