Ex girlfriend has new boyfriend. Now what do I do?

I was with her for 15 months we broke up and it was messy and I just had my brain reset when she broke up with me. I freaked just got all emotional didn't think at all. we do the month of no contact the day before I can contact her she uploads a pic of her and this guy sitting on her couch hugging. I was planning on waiting a few days, a week, or 2 weeks, to contact her but this just hurt hardcore and now I'm furious. I still love her and wanted to marry her and still do.

Can I get opinions on best course of action besides ditching her

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She just wants to get your attention. And it's working. You need to come up with a plan to get her back, especially if she has a new boyfriend. Check this out before it's too late => link

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should talk to her, but just keep it at friends. My ex just did the same to me. We talked for a while and the communication just stopped, if she has moved on already its not worth hurting yourself over it.

• All the books say by her moving on I can start a new one with her. would you agree or disagree? this is one of those fights where I don't want to look back and go I should have done more. I want her to talk to me but I am shut out and this guy is only complicating it further

What Guys Said 2

• im in the same boat, there isn't much that you can do at this point. Anything you either about him or her is going to make you look bad in her eyes. IF you ever speak to her, let her know that you're happy for her!

• Your going to come across as a nut if you don't just let it go. I know you don't want to hear that but its the truth.