Relationship with Ex?

So this is a long one buckle in. So I was dating this girl, we will call G, for a little more than 2.5 years, we went to high school together and I developed a crush on her in the 9th grade. But I'm shy and didn't make a move till the beginning of 11th grade when I asked her out. Fast forward 2.5 years we go to the same college and were very much in love. Then one week in March she begins doubting our relationship, we've been in fights before and always came out stronger but this one didn't feel right. The next week she says she's fallen in love with another guy and leaves me. She then proceeds to block me on social media and her phone. About 10 days later I hear from her again to say that she has slept with him. This of course made me upset inside as we had lost our virginities to each other about 2 years into our relationship and to think she moved so quickly. But it's her body and whatever. But still that left me crushed with depression and anxiety attacks, and no self esteem with my entire world turning into a nightmare, I had suicidal thoughts but sought out help before anything and now I'm on anti depressants and anxiety meds and see a therapist. I got over her, or so I thought. Then after a while I began to fall in love with her again. And after sometime we had a heart to heart conversation and realized we were a big part of each other's lives. We were best friends for 2 years after all and she unblocked me. We texted for a while and things were good, sure I wasn't dating her but at least I got my best friend back. Until her boyfriend found out and gave her the ultimatum of "block him or I leave" so she blocked me. She treats me like a stranger again and it hurts so much. I trusted her again and she just turned around and stabbed me in the heart, again. I feel like such a fool and the worst part is I still love her and hope one day to be with her again. Is there any advice? (She really was an amazingly kind person before all of this)
Relationship with Ex?
Add Opinion