Why is it that people who get cheated on never see it coming?

Why/How is it people who get cheated on never see it coming? Are there really that good of cheaters or people who live a double life? Really no signs what so ever, no gut feelings no nothing how does this happen.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I missed the most obvious signs. I didn't want to be the controlling jealous guy,

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I actually got cheated on with my ex. There really weren't any "obvious" signs, but I did have a feeling that something was wrong.

• Something I wanted to add, is that sometimes when you really love a person, you turn a blind eye to certain things, and try making excuses for them. I know I did.

• my ex boyfriend cheated on me, and I couldn't tell... It was a surprise (bad one) when I found out, because he was a good liar, and he was behaving apparently normal.