Do you find it tacky when a person leaves their spouse for a person half their age?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other, coz I’m sure there’s other opinions out there:)
    Vote C

824

Most Helpful Guy

• We got new neighbours late last year.

The owner of the house, which had previously been rented out, is a very wealthy property developer.

We got some post sent to us by mistake, to an unfamiliar name, so being curious, I googled it. A 25 year old Romanian swimsuit model.

She's literally less than half his age. You draw various conclusions, really...

• One of my older friends husbands had an affair and then left her for an 18 year old child, it was so awkward hearing him try and have an intelligent conversation with her.

• His new relationship clearly has solid foundations...

🙄

• Ok that's effed up... Age gap is fine in my opinion, but not a child.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation.
    Let’s say we have a couple, let’s call them John and Mary.
    Mary cheats, John leaves her for a younger woman... that would be ok.
    Mary is devoted to John, John leaves her for a younger woman. Not ok
    Mary abuses John, John leaves Mary for a younger woman.
    Mary doesn’t want to have kids, John leaves Mary for a woman that wants kids and happens to be younger. That would be ok.

It really just depends on the circumstances

• Mary... Mary leaves John for a guy half his age, Mary can leave too!!

• Mary leaves him... not her... lol