Do you find it tacky when a person leaves their spouse for a person half their age?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other, coz I’m sure there’s other opinions out there:)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• We got new neighbours late last year.

The owner of the house, which had previously been rented out, is a very wealthy property developer.

We got some post sent to us by mistake, to an unfamiliar name, so being curious, I googled it. A 25 year old Romanian swimsuit model.

She's literally less than half his age. You draw various conclusions, really...

3|0
    0|0
    • One of my older friends husbands had an affair and then left her for an 18 year old child, it was so awkward hearing him try and have an intelligent conversation with her.

• Show All
    • His new relationship clearly has solid foundations...

🙄

• Ok that's effed up... Age gap is fine in my opinion, but not a child.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the situation.
    Let’s say we have a couple, let’s call them John and Mary.
    Mary cheats, John leaves her for a younger woman... that would be ok.
    Mary is devoted to John, John leaves her for a younger woman. Not ok
    Mary abuses John, John leaves Mary for a younger woman.
    Mary doesn’t want to have kids, John leaves Mary for a woman that wants kids and happens to be younger. That would be ok.

It really just depends on the circumstances

1|2
    0|0
    • Mary... Mary leaves John for a guy half his age, Mary can leave too!!

• Show All
    • Mary leaves him... not her... lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• It depends on if they are leaving because they are half their age (and their partner is 'too old') or if they just happen to like them. Not sure tacky is the word I would use, maybe midlife crisis asshole

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s fucked up to leave someone for someone else regardless of age difference.

If he/she dates someone 20 years younger tan then or something could be considered definitely unusual but doesn’t mean we have a right to judge them , that’s their business and they understand the risks of their relationship

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i think it is ridiculous, people like that shouldn´t even marry someone, just jump from relationship to relationship till they are mature and dependable, or live alone if they can't reach maturity and be dependable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Psychological statment

Young boys like experienced partners in front of who all their silly sexual acts get avoided and it's also physically easy than to do it with a virgin

On the contrary, old men think they can dominate the young girl and teach her a thing or two making them look hot dudes and their limp dick only feels pleasure if it's a tight virgin

Hope that answers well

1|0
    0|0
  • My vote is "Yes" dear Witty Milf.
    But I am a bit confused, because if they are not good together, what is the purpose of staying married to each other?
    We are human, we have feelings and we need the love and respect from a SO. If the fire is gone and it is just same as two less than friends living under the same roof it is wrong. I am not saying either you should go find someone half your age, but we never know who we will be falling in love with!
    I will put myself in this situation, and I don't mind being with a woman older than me if we are attracted to each other, love and respect each other.
    Maybe I am just taking one exceptional case to share my opinion. Of course I hardly see myself with a woman who is 20 years older than me, it would be such an incest feeling. But we all are different I guess.
    Thank you for sharing this interesting question dear Witty Milf.
    Cheers!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes call it a midlife crisis. Also hate any kind of cheater.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find it disgusting when a person leaves their spouse for any other person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i find it tacky when one leaves their spouse for a person half their age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I do love having sex with young women less than half my age.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say tacky but I'd say it's kinda a low thing to do

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup that's so wrong of him/her to do that to the other person

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do but if they have left and meet a younger person its ok x

1|0
    1|0
  • Are you talking about my Dad?

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't the grass always greener over there?

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s the young lush roots, just makes it seem greener :)

• But it has to be tested. And usually is wild and exciting at first then it hits the reality and its not what was expected.

• Not tacky. Just plain bad.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes that's kinda messed up.

1|0
    0|0
  • No respect for people like that

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm does age even matter in this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sad and. Grasping

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the circumstances

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really think about the age. I find it tacky when a person leaves their partner and already has another person waiting in the wings.

3|3
    0|0
  • That is what my brother’s ex wife did to him. Cheated on him while she was 7 month pregnant with a 50 something year old fart knocking pervert. She left my brother to go live with that smelly old asshole.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe he was able to satisfy her wants and desires. And maybe financial needs as well...

• Show All
    • Instead of sticking around to help him heal, he just fucking cheats on him.

• Not so much tacky.. But a very low, pathedic scumbag move

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if tacky is the right word... It's just an expectation. Everyone who married in my family, the guys all left when the wife was between 35-45. They all swear it will last then same thing, just seems kinda pointless to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it tacky but they knew who their partners were already. Shallow inconsiderate bastards.. Doesn't make it right but expected definitely predictable

0|0
    0|0
    • But I’ve seen this happen to people who seemed very very loving and normal, straight out of the blue.

• They show their true personality behind closed doors.. On the outside looking in you see what they want to show.. When the eyes are not watching they pull some upgraded shit

• Mid Life Crisis Alert!

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be yes

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes