Good reasons to live? Please help. :(

When I'm alone and something bad happens, everything just piles up. My parents have neglected to get me help, and I'm at my breaking point. I'm not about to kill myself, I just need some things to help me feel better. Help?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• you know I felt the same way at the begining of the year exactly the same situation infact.All you need to do is restart your life fresh start hanging out with your friends or find new ones that will change your whole life perspective.Another thing that helps is find a boyfriend or just som1 you simply love hanging out with or is fun to be around.Things will get better you need to be patient just try solving your problems one by one if you need any help solving your problems send me a message and ill help as best I can

• Friends? I'm "friends" with nearly everyone in my school. It's tiny, there aren't many people there. The only guy outside of family / friends who's ever called me pretty is a guy who wants me for my body. Fat chance of getting a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 3

• It only gets better, being a teenager is rough, I understand, but I can honestly say that my life has gotten nothing but better since I got out of highschool. You owe it to yourself to stick around long enough to see how things play out.

Hang in there kid.

• Hugs and snuggles help. Do you have anyone to be snugglebunnies with?

• Go for a job or excercise helps you clear your mind, and depression as well...

What Girls Said 4

• I am exactly the same as you, I hate feeling like everything is going to sh*t but I have felt like it so much that I have learnt that the feeling does not last forever! There is always something to smile about. Weather it be your best friend, boyfriend, a favorite family member.. a place you love to go, your job, your courses at college... there is always something good. Try surrounding yourself with happy people, keep busy, enjoy yourself. You should soon feel like things are looking up. Sometimes you just need to get away for a bit, maybe consider planning a long weekend away somewhere you love with somebody who is amazing company! I hope you feel better soon x

• When I feel down, I think about everything I've got to look forward to.

Even little things like a party on the weekend, or knowing I get to talk to the cute boy at the supermarket tonight, or that movie I wanna see.

Big things like how I want my life to turn out, and how I want a pet monkey, and how one day I am going to see Europe.

Doesn't matter how sh*t I feel, there's always something to look forward to and that's what keeps me going. Just think of all the things you've got to look forward to and remind yourself that everything passes (I know, cliche! but it's true)

Just don't use bad things to take your mind off the crap. Don't start smoking or drinking or withdrawing socially or anything, it will just make it worse.

Hope you feel better soon :)

• Sometimes when I feel depressed I go outside and just try to get it into my psyche that the world is beautiful and that it exists for me. It will always be there for you to be beautiful even when rainy or dark. It will always be there for you. For some reason if I think about this its comforting.

Or if you have a friend you really trust, tell them how you feel. A hug always does good. :) Hope this helps!

• Try to keep busy the less you focus on what's going on the better, also find a journal and when you're feeling bad write. You just need to make it until your 18th bday then you can find help on your own. That's what I had to do, I understand how you feel. If you ever want to talk, you can message me.