Does my ex want to get back with me?

we broke up about a month ago because he said he's scared of commitment. We haven't been in contact until recently when he started sending texts to my phone asking about my well being. I'm still trying to get over him and I don't want him to mess with my heart again. What should I expect?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he contacts you he wants somehting hook up, get back to gether or just chit chat only one way to find out try or ask him ...

• I don't want him to think I'm waiting for him to come back into my life, That would make me look needy, don't you think?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know him, so I can't tell you if he wants to get back with you or not. Perhaps he genuinely does care about you and wants to know how you're doing, or he could still have feelings for you. Either way, if you were unhappy in your relationship and you feel like he'll just mess you around, it's best not to contact him until you've moved on.

• The re;relationship lasted barely two months and those two months were the best months of my life. I guess I didn't see a break up coming so soon but then...I'm not sure what my feelings are for him now but I don't think I want to get back together. Thanks for the advice, kikilove