Why can’t some males handle rejection?

I just transferred into a new school 2 weeks ago. Ever since I came this boy that has been wanting to date me won’t leave me alone. I have no interest in him, I don’t even know his name. I made it clear a bunch of times that I don’t want to date anyone, I just want to focus on myself and my studies but he doesn’t get it. He told the whole school that we were talking and that we went out. Now he is saying that he had sex with me and dipped, none of this is true. Ever since I saw him I had a bad feeling in my stomach. He’s trouble, everyday he asks me to have kids with me. He asks me to drop everything and have a kid with him. I am 16 years old. I don’t know anything about responsibilities. Im still a baby. I feel so uncomfortable going to school. What should I do? And I feel like he only wants me because I’m Hispanic or because of my body.

The first thing he said to me was “ I like light skin Hispanic girls like you “and Im curvy for my age, a hourglass. People usually mistake me for a grown women.
Why can’t some males handle rejection?
Why can’t some males handle rejection?
10
3