Do you ever regret treating a girl bad when you were younger?

I was involved with this guy in my early 20’s he was awful to me the complete f#ckboy. He knew I was madly in love with him and continued to drop me and me pick me back up when ever he felt like cause I thought one day he might feel the same. Anyway I finally had enough and had told him exactly what I thought of him and what a horrible person he was. It’s been 4 years and I blocked him on everything. I got a message from his business page the other day and it was him apologizing for everything he put me through.

I haven’t replied and tbh I don’t want to accept his apology. I’m a pretty forgiving person but he made my life miserable to the point I felt I wasn’t good enough and I still to this day feel so ashamed for letting somebody treat me that way. We’re obviously both in our late 20’s now and would it be immature not to reply. Have you ever regretted treating somebody bad especially in your younger days?
Yes I regret treating a certain person badly
Nope I never regret anything
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
2