How to handle exgirlfriend talking to other guys while I want her back?

Hi everyone. Girlfriend dumped me a couple weeks ago. I admit I had a drinking problem, and she couldn't take it anymore. I had tried to quit multiple times, but ended up relapsing. It's not the problem of me drinking persay, it's who I become when I drink. I become argumentative, rude, and aggressive towards other male bar patrons. When we would get home, we would get into huge arguments which I exaggerate due to being drunk. Anyways, I am now sober. I go to AA. I am seeing a therapist for my issues. I am trying to tell her I am becoming a better person and that she should give me another chance. She isn't having it. She states she can't say what's in our future, and rigjt now she doesn't feel loved by me but hurt. She pleaded that I stop begging, stop being clingy, and stop bringing up the possibility of a relationship because it'll just push her away more and make her angry with me. The weekend after we broke up, she slept with a coworker. I found out, and she admitted to it. She stated it was an impulse thing from the anger of the breakup (Not sure I buy it). Anyways, we have been talking everyday, and hanging out a lot. She stayed the night two nights in a row. We cuddled and kissed. I haven't brought up the relationship. I can see her phone light up with other guys, and she does respond but very short generic responses (maybe just because she is with me). She throws out random things every now and then that make me believe I have a chance, like talking about us getting a dog or renting a house. Or the fact we go out to eat in public together or to her parents house (which she didn't do with me before UNTIL we were dating). The fact she slept with another guy, and is talking to other guys... do I still have a chance? Or is she kind of using me or keeping me in her life by a thread as she experiments with the grass being greener on the other side?
1
4