My ex finally told me she misses me and acted surprised that she does.

My ex and I were together for 10 years, we had a ton of great time and obviously some bad times. A month before we were set to get married she broke it off and the best answer she gave me is since we started dating at 15 she wanted to see if the grass is greener thing. Well it's been a little over a year and we have two kids so we talk a little here and their when I pick them up, well they went on vacation and my ex and I were talking on the phone and she said I miss you and said it like she was suppressed that she felt that way. Now I have spent the night at her house a few times and we have a sexual relationship again, does she want me back?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Of course, she does. Don't be blind !

• Imnot blind I guess I am scared because the pain of the break up was so crazy and hurtful I don't know wether to ask her what's going on or if I should let it run it's course and see what happens.? I don't know but I do know this woman is my soul mate and my bestfriend! What should I do?

• Ask her what she's doing, and ask her if she's just playing (I don't think she's playing, but, you got to make sure).

What Guys Said 0