Is it too soon?? Help!! please.

So I've been away at rehab for 4 months and my guy cheated on me. So when I get home we break up, but 4 days later he calls begging for me back. We dated for 3 years. So we spent the day together yesterday and we had a great time together. Should I rush into getting back with him or should I take it easy?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. If you don't create distance between you and your boyfriend, he will think he can get away with cheating on you. You MUST take some time apart, make him miss you, let him know cheating will not be tolerated...that is, unless you don't mind it happening again.

What Guys Said 1

• take it easy, remember once a cheater, always a cheater

What Girls Said 1

• Take it easy.. If he was completely and utterly in love or just happy with dating you eh wouldn;t have cheated and waited for you to come back. Even if you weren't there for a long time, its called being Faithful.